NWI Paintballers
NWI Paintballers
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 past events - archives
 2012 - Mobsters - 11/3 & 11/4
 Recap
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Quags
Pro

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  12:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Quags's Homepage Send Quags a Private Message
To all are fellow NWI friends 2012 is in the books, another season has came, and gone, and are Teams's friendship has grown over the past season we thank you for the friendship on and off the field,
we at Phalanx look forward to the 2013 season as our teams friendships continues to grow, enjoy the off season, I will be popping in and out of your forum during the off season to keep in touch.

Thanks for helping make our 2012 season another season to remember.

Gregg, and Jose
Team Phalanx

www.pbbomb.com

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

oldschool
Co-Captain

332 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  9:03:18 PM  Show Profile Send oldschool a Private Message
Quags great seeing you guys again and
thank you for another awesome lunch.
Great to see SOAP win the young gun award, we will have to add that to the banner. Glad I actually got to play, sucked watching the last few times.

Markers of choice
GEO+
PMR
Go to Top of Page

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  9:29:56 PM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
I will get SOAP's young gun on there soon! It was great to hang out with you all when we got the chance! I just wish I could have made it sat.

Empire Sniper

Go to Top of Page

Quags
Pro

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  7:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Quags's Homepage Send Quags a Private Message
Grimm sorry we missed you on Saturday, good thing the 2013 season is right around the corner, as for lunch, the honor was ours to host all of the NWI who attended on Sat, this has become a yearly tradition with us, and we hope to continue it for many seasons to come

www.pbbomb.com
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWI Paintballers © 2008 NWI Paintballers Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2