NWI Paintballers
NWI Paintballers
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 past events - archives
 2012 - Training Day - 9/16
 Recap
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  03:53:44 AM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
First off, a huge thanks goes out to Phalanx for the great hospitality, Food was awsome as always! Next time we do a camp out with them, a drink limit needs to be put into effect for everyone! Don't get me wrong, it was a blast, but I wasn't worth a poo all day Sunday! Dam hangover! lol

We played for the Rangers side. I'm unsure of the out come of the game, we all packed up camp and rolled out of ther around 5:30. Game didn't end until 7pm but we were all feelin rough around the edges. Fox build a new Gauntlet Field up front. I didn't play in that mission, but I watched from the side lines. It looked intense! I'd say there was at least 75 guys on each side for it, tons of paint flyin! I do believe the Rangers came out on top for that mission.

The most memerable spot in the game for me was when Maverick from Phalanx, myself and one other kid held off a massive 40 man push for a good 15 mins until they pinched us from both left and right! I rocked the Empire Sniper all day, never broke out the Ego! Tho my Vlocity went down in a fight and left me a sitting duck once. But Dennis from Phalanx loaned me his extra rotor for the rest of the day, and it work great!

Empire Sniper

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  09:58:40 AM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
Great job!! and the weather was perfect. I hear ya on the pregame pep rallies there fun but sure pay for it the next day.

Dye PMR
Invert Mini
Go to Top of Page

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  2:30:47 PM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
Did we ever! LOL

Empire Sniper

Go to Top of Page

Old Guy
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
968 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2012 :  05:58:30 AM  Show Profile Send Old Guy a Private Message
Glad to see fun was had for all, I had to work so could not make it.

Good news for me is I have been removed from our Tuesday through Saterday rotation at work, so that leaves more weekends open for PB.

GEO+
Auto Cocker Pump.

NWI HR person
Go to Top of Page

Quags
Pro

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  08:09:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Quags's Homepage Send Quags a Private Message
sorry it took so long to post on this, but just recovered from that game.lol and yes next year we are handing out drink tickets, way to much fun (drinking) Grimm was great, and we had alot of laughs he held off the entire other side by himself with no paint, and with a broke gun, I think thats what happened?? cant really remember? but in the end we did have fun, hope more of you can make next years

www.pbbomb.com
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWI Paintballers © 2008 NWI Paintballers Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2