NWI Paintballers
NWI Paintballers
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 past events - archives
 2012 - Annual NWI Friends & Family Day - 8/11
 Wrap up
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2012 :  01:16:44 AM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
The annual NWI Friends & Family Day has came and went again. As always open play is a blast at Fort Knox!

I got to say our 1st game of 4 on 18 was interesting! For fun Lefty put us up against all the open play kids that were there at the begining of the day. Well, needless to say the kids got the best of us with the match ending with 8 on 1 and Royce taking a few shots from a kid that bunkered him!

There were many great moment out there on the field. I know I got into some good firefights of 2 on 1 but most of the time myself taking a few hits! Come to think of it I don't think I made it to the very end of any match today!

I wanted to say thanks to Lefty and Payroll for hangin out & eating lunch with us, always great company guys! A big thanks always go out to Dave, Justin and their staff for giving us and everyone one of the greatest places to play our great sport of paintball! Thanks to all the open play players we got the joy of sharing the field with today! And last, but definantly not least, to my team mates I shared the field with today (Old Guy, Tiny, Royce, Cody & Tiny's daughter) always a pleasure to run with you!

Empire Sniper

Edited by - BrotherGrimm on 08/12/2012 01:18:45 AM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

NewSchool
Pro

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2012 :  01:31:09 AM  Show Profile Send NewSchool a Private Message
Glad you guys had fun! Sorry I couldn't make it.

ION XE
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWI Paintballers © 2008 NWI Paintballers Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2