NWI Paintballers
NWI Paintballers
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 past events - archives
 2012 - Global Conquest - 6/23 & 6/24
 Travel and Motel
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2012 :  07:52:50 AM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
Nads are you making the Motel reservations?

Dye PMR
Invert Mini

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2012 :  07:38:03 AM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
Does anyone want to be a temporary travel agent?

Dye PMR
Invert Mini
Go to Top of Page

Nads
Pro

USA
494 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2012 :  12:55:05 PM  Show Profile Send Nads a Private Message
Sorry, I can't go to this one, so someone else will have to make the arrangements. The Kensington Inn is just a Google search away.
Go to Top of Page

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2012 :  12:30:02 AM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
If no one else is up for it, I will temporarily fill in for Nads as our NWI travel agent. I will be needing a head count for how many is going so I can plan the right amount of rooms. Also, how many to a room do you guys want to do? If we go 4 per room, cost should be fairly cheep! I do know that we will have to do some clever roommate picking, I know some of us tend to snore! LOL

As of now I got 6 going and another 2 as a maybe. 2 double rooms?

Empire Sniper

Edited by - BrotherGrimm on 05/11/2012 12:36:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2012 :  5:57:31 PM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
Just got off the phone with the Fab-U-lous Kensington INN and Day spa. For the Golbal Conquest weekend, double rooms go for $74 per night +tax.
ex1: 2 ppl per room = $74+tax each for the weekend
ex2: 3 ppl per room = $50+tax each for the weekend
ex3: 4 ppl per room = $37+tax each for the weekend

If you dont want to share a room, I think a single room was going for $65 a night +tax.

I'm all about gettin the biggest bang for my buck! So I dont mind splittin a room with 3 other ppl.

As for traveling together, I think I will be getting my Blazer back from the body shop next weekend. If all goes well with that, I can take 3 ppl with me & gear. (I ganna down size my gear bag for this trip to make more room. lol)

Empire Sniper

Edited by - BrotherGrimm on 05/12/2012 7:49:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2012 :  7:37:12 PM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Nads

Sorry, I can't go to this one, so someone else will have to make the arrangements. The Kensington Inn is just a Google search away.

It aint going to be the same with out you bro!

Dye PMR
Invert Mini
Go to Top of Page

Nads
Pro

USA
494 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2012 :  12:47:14 PM  Show Profile Send Nads a Private Message
I know. If I could get out of it, I would. But apparently a first bday fro your goddaughter is a must-attend thing.
Go to Top of Page

Old Guy
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
968 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2012 :  5:23:55 PM  Show Profile Send Old Guy a Private Message
Grim include me in on the Kingston, try to double as many people up as possible.

GEO+
Auto Cocker Pump.

NWI HR person
Go to Top of Page

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2012 :  6:27:25 PM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
Will do my friend! Right now I'm plannin on gettin NWI 2 dbl rooms. Hope to have a head count by this weekend so I can reserve the rooms by Monday May 21st. How packed to we want to go with the rooms? If 6 of us are goin & we want to be really cheep, we could squeeze us all in to one room like sardines! lol I was thinkin 4 per room.

Empire Sniper

Edited by - BrotherGrimm on 05/15/2012 6:28:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Old Guy
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
968 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2012 :  9:30:02 PM  Show Profile Send Old Guy a Private Message
Brt Sammy Joe and myself will take a room, right Bart?

GEO+
Auto Cocker Pump.

NWI HR person
Go to Top of Page

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  4:41:52 PM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
Sorry, I've been running behind. If all goes to plan, I will be calling, making our hotel reservations Friday.
As of right now I have down that Old Guy, Two-Times, Painter, Joe, Slayer and myself are going. I will get us 2 Dbl rooms. Puts 3 to a room & that way if we have any last min add-ons for the trip, we will have the space!

If anyone objects, please speak now or forever hold your breath! lol

Empire Sniper

Go to Top of Page

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2012 :  10:54:33 PM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
Ok we got 2 Dbl rooms reserved for us. if anyone that said they are goin and for some reason they cant now, I will need to know asap. If I have to cancel the extra room, need to do so 72hr before the check in time or I get charged for it. Thanks guys!

Empire Sniper

Go to Top of Page

Old Guy
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
968 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2012 :  4:08:51 PM  Show Profile Send Old Guy a Private Message
So when are we leaving on this excurion? I have the Friday befor off and the Monday after off. 6-22 and 6-25.

We need to make plans how we are traveling to this game.

Grim How many days do we have the rooms for, hopefully its fopr Friday and saturday nights.

GEO+
Auto Cocker Pump.

NWI HR person

Edited by - Old Guy on 06/04/2012 4:14:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  12:36:28 AM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
Yes my friend, I got us the rooms for both Friday and Saturday nights!

I find out this Friday if my Blazer will be done from the body shop.(had some rust fixed & a brand new engine put in) As long as its good to go, I can take 3 others with me, its a 4 door. So, do I have any takers that want to ride with? (it had brand new A/C last year before the old engine died, should be icy cold!)

I get off work at 7a.m. that Friday morning(6-22). I just have to stop at the house, get cleaned up, load up and can be on the road that morning if we want. I am rollin up there on Friday, so whatever time we want to hit the road is good with me!

So our travel questions are as followed:
1. Where do we want to meet?
2. What time do we want to meet?
3. Who's all riding together?
4. Who's roomin/bunkin with who?
5. Which car will make the most stops for weak bladders?
6. Why are these questions getting silly?
7. How many countries will fall to give our side, MOTHER RUSSIA a victory?
8. What will our coolers be stocked with?
9. How many coolers will we need?
10. What is the wind velocity of an african swallow? (Don't forget to factor in the coconuts)

Empire Sniper

Edited by - BrotherGrimm on 06/05/2012 12:38:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

Old Guy
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
968 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  09:33:39 AM  Show Profile Send Old Guy a Private Message
Well you live in Walkerton, how close is that to Crown Point or Chesterton? I can take take 2 in my car or 4 packed pretty tight. No longer have the PT Cruiser, just got a brand new Civic so my trunk space is very limited.

I think 2 cars is the way to go for sure especially with coolers and such.

I think 1-2 coolers at most one with water gaterade etc, and one with party esentials.

As far as the African Swallows wind velocity, depends on what he ate the night befor lol.

Has any one heard from Pat yet, is he coming or not ?

We need to here from Bart also on this issue, had a brief conversation with him last night, but we need input from him also.

GEO+
Auto Cocker Pump.

NWI HR person

Edited by - Old Guy on 06/05/2012 09:36:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

BrotherGrimm
Pro

USA
366 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  3:39:26 PM  Show Profile Send BrotherGrimm a Private Message
Chesterton is closer for me then Crown Point. I don't mind, I can ride with you or I can drive, it's all good. I will bring a cooler. I saw Pat a couple weeks ago but forgot to ask him if he was going to Global.

What time would you like to leave Friday?

Empire Sniper

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWI Paintballers © 2008 NWI Paintballers Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2