NWI Paintballers
NWI Paintballers
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 past events - archives
 2011 - Mobsters III - November 5-6
 Mobsters Recap 11/05/2011
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Quags
Pro

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2011 :  04:02:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Quags's Homepage Send Quags a Private Message
It was great to end our season at yout homefield, and it was great to spend the dau running, and guniing with you guys, we certianly enjoyed meeting your latest addition the pump crew, all stand up players, i personally ran with them good guys all of them.

It was great to run, and gun this year with the NWI, so many times, we seem to have more fun everytime we get together.

We are already looking forward to 2012, once I get our schedule set in 2012, will get it to you guys so we can definately cordinate our schedules so we can get us the Herectics, and the NWI, together on the field.

Again we are looking forward to delveloping are relationships between are Teams

We wish you guys a safe, and healthy off season

Gregg, and Jose, and Team Phalanx

www.pbbomb.com

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

JE0311
Contributing Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  12:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit JE0311's Homepage Send JE0311 a Private Message
Hey fellas, posted some pictures of you guys on out Facebook page. More to come.

You must be logged in to see this link.

JE0-Team Phalanx
Go to Top of Page

JE0311
Contributing Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  1:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit JE0311's Homepage Send JE0311 a Private Message
You guys can get some pictures of your team here You must be logged in to see this link.

JE0-Team Phalanx
Go to Top of Page

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  11:03:49 AM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
It definitely was a GREAT way to end the year with the warm sunny weather,the new addition of the awesome trio from Punishment, Team Phalanx and there paintball buffet( its always the best! thanks again guys!), T flying in, a full crew from WOW, the field in top shape, a very close hard fought game, a couple of awards to take home, Sam and I barrel tagging Mills and JinTae (sorry guys I just didn't believe your story), the post game cheer at the Sand Bar and all the other friends that show up I'D say it was a good day to be a paintballer...see ya all next year!

Dye PMR
Invert Mini

Edited by - Painter on 11/09/2011 6:25:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  11:11:56 AM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
Thanks Jose for the pics!

Dye PMR
Invert Mini
Go to Top of Page

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  11:14:39 AM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
When do you guys complete you schedule?....We have are meeting in January

Dye PMR
Invert Mini
Go to Top of Page

Quags
Pro

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  3:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Quags's Homepage Send Quags a Private Message
I start looking at dates in Jan I try to finalize by Feb it depends on how fast the fields get their schedule up, I want to get a PB explosion date on the 2012 schedule, if I can haggle a decent price for his premium grade field paint, this is a new field out by us, and it is pretty cool , my May, and Sept dates our always Fox dates, but even takes dragging Ray to get his final dates

www.pbbomb.com
Go to Top of Page

oldschool
Co-Captain

332 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  02:24:10 AM  Show Profile Send oldschool a Private Message
Sorry I couldn't be there on Sunday. I heard we played well & am glad we got to close the season playing strong.

Markers of choice
GEO+
PMR
Go to Top of Page

BrION
Pro

331 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2011 :  3:10:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit BrION's Homepage  Send BrION an AOL message Send BrION a Private Message
Sounds like all of you guys did a bang up job. Congrats did anyone go home with any awards? I'm pretty ticked I missed another big game.
Go to Top of Page

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2011 :  9:09:12 PM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by BrION

Sounds like all of you guys did a bang up job. Congrats did anyone go home with any awards? I'm pretty ticked I missed another big game.

/\ /\ /\ yes,we did....MVT and MOFO... It was a good day for NWI and are new NWI pumpers from Punishment Travis, Royce and Cody.

Dye PMR
Invert Mini
Go to Top of Page

BrION
Pro

331 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2011 :  7:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit BrION's Homepage  Send BrION an AOL message Send BrION a Private Message
Wow impressive! lol nice congrats all of you
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWI Paintballers © 2008 NWI Paintballers Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.72 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2