NWI Paintballers
NWI Paintballers
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 past events - archives
 2011 - Saving Private Ryan - May 7
 Game Wrap up
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Old Guy
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
968 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  01:15:45 AM  Show Profile Send Old Guy a Private Message
I would like to thank Team Phalanx for having us at there home field and having us run with them.

A big thanks to the The german commander and X.O. of team Phalanx.

Greg -- Commander
Jose -- X.O.

these guys had a very strong game plan and a great communication, that was key in helping NWI compleat about 4 missions.

I would also like to thank the other teams we played with, Team Heretic, Team Spear these guys that play for these teams are solid stand up players.I would be happy to run with these guys any where on any field.

The Score of the game is as follows

Germans -- 37,850
Americans -- 37,250

The game was no where near as close as the score indicates, I think the Americans were only able to compleat 2 or 3 missions and got most of the point from getting shot out and using the medic stations.

The Germans compleated 7 of 8 missions.

I would like to congradulate Joe "Alsassin" on getting the medic award.Joe ran his butt off and healed nearly 80 people during the game and possibly tipping the balance of the game in the Germans favor.

I would like to congradulate the NWI team in taking the M.V.T. Trophie.

With out the great leadership, game planning and command communication that Team Phalanx put together this game could have easly gone in another direction.

I know myself and I can speak for the team....we had a awsome time it was well worth the trip to Fox and play the game today.

Again Gratz to all for a well fought victory.

GEO+
Auto Cocker Pump.

NWI HR person

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

sk8r1230
Pro

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  09:53:34 AM  Show Profile  Send sk8r1230 an AOL message Send sk8r1230 a Private Message
awesome job guys! way to bring back some hardware!!!!!

runnin and gunnin
Go to Top of Page

PYROMAN

4 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  09:53:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit PYROMAN's Homepage Send PYROMAN a Private Message
Great job guys! From what I seen, and what I heard, you guys deserved the awards you received.
It was nice meeting you, and you represented well.
It ended up being a BEAUTIFUL day, and we had just under 300 players for the event.

And you are correct in saying the game was not as close as the score read. When the Americans were able to leave their Base, they did do some damage by completing a couple of missions, and many objectives. The problem was, the Germans RARELY let the Americans leave their HOT ZONE.
Like RUE D said at the awards ceremony, "The one thing the Americans were better at was dyeing", LOL.
I personally want to thank you guys for coming out once again, and we hope to see you out at Fox for TRAINING DAY in September.

PYROMAN
SPLATTERZONE PRODUCTIONS
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Go to Top of Page

tiny
Pro

118 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  12:03:27 PM  Show Profile Send tiny a Private Message
I just want to say that i had a blast at this event. I just want to say thanks to all the nwi guys foe leting me run with yhem
Go to Top of Page

JE0311
Contributing Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  1:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit JE0311's Homepage Send JE0311 a Private Message
I want to echo OG's comments you guys were beast for the Germans. Funny how when you play this game hard some bitch that you play to hard, lol we don't know any other way. Well deserved awards and when you need a team to watch your back, you know where to reach me.

JE - Phalanx XO

JE0-Team Phalanx
Go to Top of Page

Quags
Pro

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  3:35:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Quags's Homepage Send Quags a Private Message
As my sentiments do not want to echo, Jose, you guys are true ambassadors of this sport, and the privalage was ours to have the NWI on our side, your teams hard play, with honor, and integrity distigiushes, you where ever you travel to play, we look forward to this devoloping relationship between our repective teams, and hope we can run, and gun with you in the near future, our apologies for some of the complaints that seemed to plague your team with " firing hot" which were unfounded.

Unfortunately "walk ons" and the "casual players" do not understand this is what we do, and the NWI has work hard to be good at the sport of scenario paintball,

Again Congrats to the Team, and Joe you guys deserved it.

Gregg-Phalanx General

www.pbbomb.com
Go to Top of Page

oldschool
Co-Captain

332 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  8:48:15 PM  Show Profile Send oldschool a Private Message
The game was A Lot of fun ! It was awesome playing with the teams we had on the German side. The communication and plans that the commanders had worked out great. I hope we get to team up with Phalanx again soon. A well and hard fought game was played by all, and the results showed it.

Markers of choice
GEO+
PMR
Go to Top of Page

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  07:51:30 AM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
Great Game! Quags... that was a fantastic job of commanding! You and Jose kept everyone rolling. I felt that the communication was key a factor in keeping everyone were you needed them.
My favorite part was when there spy snuck into are base and captured Quags ...he wasn't a happy Commander ...we had about 25 people there but that was probably the best time to pull it off.
As the spy marched him back to there base what he didn't realize is we had sent are spy back with him and capture there general and blew up the base...MAN that was some good paintball!
The field played very well, its size with open areas and woods allows for large and small battles ...this is good if you have a small team...b/c you can still make a difference in the game and not just play trench warfare.
And last I want to mention how helpfully and friendly the staff were Fox paintball and Pyroman for a great production. Thanks for a great day of paintball!

Dye PMR
Invert Mini
Go to Top of Page

Nads
Pro

USA
494 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  11:47:23 AM  Show Profile Send Nads a Private Message
Sounds like it was a good event. Great to hear that you guys tore it up. How was the field?
Go to Top of Page

P
Administrator / Co-Captain

USA
1423 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  11:54:49 AM  Show Profile Send P a Private Message
See you guys didn't need me and Nads there

Great job guys!

P "Papa"
NWI Paintballers
Go to Top of Page

Old Guy
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
968 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  4:07:22 PM  Show Profile Send Old Guy a Private Message
Nads the field was in bettor shap then I thought it would be with all the rain we had,but it was a bit muddy here and there, nothing that we havn't played in any where else.

The field isalot like relms of ruin in that it is wooded with bunkers and spread out so that there you can manuver and adapt your stratagies and not get all balled up in an area that you cant get around.
Plus it helps when the game is well produced and thought out too.

Pat and Nads I would rather of had you both there you guys are key players on the team!

Pat please up date the web site ....lol

GEO+
Auto Cocker Pump.

NWI HR person

Edited by - Old Guy on 05/09/2011 4:09:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Quags
Pro

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  8:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Quags's Homepage Send Quags a Private Message
Yes it was a Great day of paintball if you were a German, we will be a Fort Knox in July keep in touch let us know what side you guys are playing, and lets do some running, and gunning, we were going to do BCamp in june but the cost is going to be to high so we will probaly just stay home, and do Fox's mini for June look forward to seeing you in July

www.pbbomb.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Guy
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
968 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  10:37:43 PM  Show Profile Send Old Guy a Private Message
Hey Quags what the mini scenerio in june ??? maybe a few of will come since we have nothing on the schedule till July

GEO+
Auto Cocker Pump.

NWI HR person
Go to Top of Page

BrION
Pro

331 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2011 :  2:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit BrION's Homepage  Send BrION an AOL message Send BrION a Private Message
Congrats guys from what I've read you kicked some major a$$.
Go to Top of Page

Old Guy
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
968 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  11:44:12 PM  Show Profile Send Old Guy a Private Message
Here are some photos of the game

You must be logged in to see this link.

GEO+
Auto Cocker Pump.

NWI HR person
Go to Top of Page

Painter
Moderator / Co-Captain

USA
1558 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2011 :  2:28:01 PM  Show Profile Send Painter a Private Message
For more pics click below..there one of use at the awards..

You must be logged in to see this link.

Dye PMR
Invert Mini

Edited by - Painter on 06/04/2011 2:30:00 PM
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWI Paintballers © 2008 NWI Paintballers Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2